Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Stringing Along For White Wednesday

STRING (strng)
n.
1. A cord usually made of fiber, used for fastening, tying, or lacing
2. Something configured as a long, thin line
3. A plant fiber.
4. A set of objects threaded together

A Collection of String!


 These spools of thread belonged to my Grandmother.  She had boxes of them!

 
Good old twine and seam binding that's so much fun to use!


 Tatting...isn't it beautiful.
(It's for sale in my Etsy shop...just had to throw in a plug).


 Look at the 'string' in this real nest.  I love this little one!


Fringe love! 


Be sure to stop by for a visit to our hostess for White Wednesday, Kathleen,  at Faded Charm
for links to all WW participants!
Blessings,
Susie

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving your whites!

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have thought back when that everyone would love to look at string? But it does look so good!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have your string displayed in those wonderful jars. Thanks for sharing with us.

    Enjoy the rest of your week.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really lovin all your white goodies. The tatting basket is wonderful!! And speaking of headers, so cool!
    hugs,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susie!
    Love it!
    A great White Wednesday post!

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Susie,
    Love your string nest & all the other WW treats. Also love your new header. I just read poop & peat, girl you crack me up! Good tips tho.
    Lisa
    PS Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...ya'll come back now, ya hear?