Wednesday, April 28, 2010

~~White Dish Obsession~~

It's getting more difficult to come up with White Wednesday 'themes'.  As I looked around my home today, what stood out the most were my white dishes.  So here we go:

This 'Friend' necklace was given to me by Shelley...I love it!

~Ironstone Love~




~ I need more butter pats~

~Love the aged ironstone...~

I love this scalloped ironstone bowl.  It holds a few pieces of stone fruit!

~ Inside my kitchen cabinets ~
If you remember, a while back, I was trying to do something with my funky square kitchen knobs.  Here's what I came up with...(I have 25 knobs in the kitchen alone!)



One of my favorite pieces of ironstone is this compote, which is currently keeping this 'real' nest together!


Platters to 'hold everything'!

Well that's all folks!  Be sure to head on over to see  Kathleen at Faded Charm to check out many more links for White Wednesday participants!
Blessings,
Susie

9 comments:

  1. What a white delight this post was! I love white dishes...have a large set of my own...and then I throw some thrifty finds into the mix when I'm setting the table!

    great post!

    come by my blog to enter my current giveaway...it's on Creative Carmelina!

    see you there!
    ciao bella
    carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your stacks of ironstone displayed so neatly.
    I am finding more and more each time I head to thrift shops.
    Thanks for sharing
    AMy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ,
    nice dishes and a nice blog too ,thank you for your visit at my blog.
    greetings from Gea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome ironstone you've got there!
    Great White Wednesday post! :-)

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love 'em...and you do need more butter pats...a girl can't have too many!
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful collection of ironstone you have! Like the idea you came up with for your kitchen knobs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm jealous of your ironstone collection :) Love all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ya, ironstone always turns my head, love the compote!
    Have a great day
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your white dishes. I have quite a few too. I use them for everything and I hang them on the walls. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...ya'll come back now, ya hear?