Saturday, February 5, 2011

Copy Me Challenge Link Party

I'm joining "Funky Junk" and "Miss Mustard Seed" in their Copy Me Challenge.

A while back I found the cutest little black stool for about $2 at a local thrift store, but it had a gold shag carpet on the top.  Unfortunately, I didn't take before pics, but I think we can all imagine the shag carpet!

I decided to recover the top with a piece of vintage linen/flax fabric, and then I remembered Miss Mustard Seed's post on painting a  faux grain sack.

So here's my final creation:






I'm linking up with Miss Mustard Seed's Copy Me Challenge Link Party

I love all the inspiration and information that is available in 'Blogland'.

Thanks,
Susie

7 comments:

  1. Cuteness!!! Good job! Have a great weekend...xoso Sandy O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would make a gorgeous addition to any room! :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, Susie! I can only imagine the shag top! lol! This is very cute!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? YOu didn't like the gold shag?;>) It is darling..you did a great job! Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea.....you did good. Now I'm off to see that linky,

    xx
    C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...ya'll come back now, ya hear?