Monday, September 22, 2014

Comfort & Joy

I'm giddy with anticipation to receive my copies of the wonderful winter themed book "Comfort & Joy" by antiques collector,dealer and owner of When Pigs Fly, Dawn Williams. Dawn has toured homes throughout the Midwest and the South that feature decor in the Farmhouse, Primitive and American Country antique style. Throughout this book, Dawn shares beautifully curated homes, stories, and holiday traditions. 

  Here are a few 'sneak peaks' of my home:







 Here is the link to order your copy today
 books ship no later than October 1, 2014 

Happy Holidays,
Susie

17 comments:

  1. I look the chippy coat rack in the first photo. Great vignettes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see a copy of this book just see more of your lovely home....♥

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style and your home! The book looks wonderful :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must add this book to my library.... I am in love with your rustic home, and some of those primitive pieces captivate me. That white cabinet in your kitchen dinning area is amazing, the rustic coat hook as well.

    See you soon.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susie, Thank you for dropping by, I thought oh goodness I have not visited forever...I see you have not posted for awhile. I know how it is sometimes live just gets in the way. I think so many people are using FB more these days

    Hope all is well
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your post. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 曾秉濤醫生(CV)July 10, 2021 at 12:27 AM

    我要拿胃腸病歷BIGDATA丟過去了
    ----------------------------------------------------



    【YOUCAN"TNOTWASTETIME~WASTE~IDIOT~】




    KCUF{我要大聲HELLO~HELLO~00916174951000MIT
    -CANIHELPU?}


    TOO-SLOW


    只會侵入人家行動式電話擬~
    幹幹幹時效警察




    台灣民眾黨相當性相對性注重調藥:::


    USA~


    US~




    1!2!3!
    不是一階乘二階乘三階乘~喔
    卻是一階層二階層三階層~劜
    我對富人的把柄就是不要對社會造成強大危害

    本來就要注重本質
    最終也要注重本質
    呼應注重本質


    階段性任務:牙醫>公衛>醫


    腦傷!只有縫合!智慧型手機超級超級法門~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Önemli giriş adreslerine buradan ulaşabilirsiniz.
    betturkey giriş
    betpark giriş
    RRİ

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Comfort-Joy" suggests a product or concept that combines both comfort and joy, potentially in a seamless and enjoyable experience. Does Improve Gaming This could apply to various things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...ya'll come back now, ya hear?