Thursday, December 20, 2012

Cupcake Sampler

Each December, a group of my antiquing friends and I gather at one of our homes for a time of fellowship, great food and gift exchange.

I wanted to share this most unique dessert made to replicate an antique sampler.


It was presented on a wonderfully aged breadboard covered with vintage linen.


The cupcakes were pumpkin with cream cheese icing.  The adorable letters, numbers and 'x' stitches were pie dough.  They were so yummy!

Is this not the cutest?
Such talent and imagination....I love it.

Blessings,
Susie

8 comments:

  1. Susie- That is SUCH a cute idea- I love it!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. How special!!! I love all the great get-togethers with friends during Christmas... Pumpkin cream cheese cupcakes..YUM!!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun time, Susie! And what a cute idea! I love old samplers, and would never have thought of anything like this!!

    Hope your Christmas is full of joy and love!
    Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susie-I just LOVE your cozy white home! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific idea! I love it!
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and hope the New Year brings lots of joy to you and Michael.
    Take care,
    Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own
    a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam responses?

    If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or
    anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

    my web site; bmi for women chart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susie,
    this is really strange, I have not been able to comment on your blog, nor can I reach you by email. When I click on your blog, the cupcake post comes up. It tells me that something is enabled, but since your blog is the only one that this happens with, I am mistefied. You always leave such sweet comments, and I would like to respond. Do you have any ideas why, and how to fix it? Help is greatly appreciated.
    Warm wishes, Evi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...ya'll come back now, ya hear?